Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jun 23rd, 2012

I am deeply troubled by the evaluator, 14 Nov. 2011. I found him completely opposite of what she found. He is a gentle gentleman, very professional and knowledgeable, and principled. Our area is economically poor and has difficulty retaining physician, many practices do not take new patients. The Del Norte Wellness Center serves the underserved. He and his wife are deeply commited to serving this community.

smug,self-serving,cad,impotent,no common sense show details smug,self-serving,cad,impotent,no common sense
Nov 15th, 2011

Misdiagnosed for 7 yrs at HIS clinic...rather label you a drug seeker and place you in his government programs that heal you-he'll make you even sicker while draining government coffers on your behalf .He is just an agent for BIG PHARMA,tried giving me every anti-depressant (cymbalta,lyrica,prozac,wellbutrin,gabapentin,shall I go on?I finally diagnosed myself ~long term chronic pain ,arthritis.neurological problems caised by spirochetes that made way into my blood from a bug.go look ay spirochete on youtube

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Rehwaldt is very caring and listens to what you have to say. He asks questions to make it easier for you to describe your problem. He explains things in a way that the average person can understand. He is my whole families physician.

world class show details world class
by Citysearch User on Oct 17th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

This is another great Dr hidden away in this small town. Dr. R is married to Dr Groves.Dr. R is caring, gentle and very knowledgeable.This D...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com