Dr. Warren Rinehart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Rinehart?

just for your info GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on August 12th, 2015

after taking VERY MANY part time jobs across central new york to contradict YOUR INFANTILE REACTION ..when you PIOUSLY entered your decision in my medical records. YOU DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO RESPOND as an adult TO ANY questions REGARDING YOUR BOMBASTICNESS?? yes i am and have been since 2005 DISABLED >>and despite YOUR DECISION would still wish to be working and functional BUT YOU HAVE THE HEAVY MEDICAL HAND that prevents that. DONT LISTEN TO YOUR PATIENTS.. who are they.... but BILL PAYERS? i firmly believe you shall get your JUSTICE but not from ME..GOOD DOCTOR,,get as many reviews here as you can. the one review that counts i shall NOT BE present for,

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Rinehart for many years in Utica, NY,. I have never been able to find a doctor that cared for me as well as Dr. Rinehart. I wish that I could have him as my doctor again.

WELL he DID change MY LIFE

Posted on December 21st, 2014

in 1991 i was referred to DR.- his 30 second exam consisted of BEND OVER AND TOUCH YOUR TOES -- at which point i was declared fit for any and ALL work without limitations. When i told him" DR THERE IS SOMETHING wrong with my back", he turned BEET RED and scribbled in my folder. The medical community and lawyers ran from my disability case in droves. At my final denial hearing my lawyer was late and i had an oppertunity to view my file..IN IT WAS A handwritten note from THE DR "threatening to CENSURE ANY doctor who treated me". THE GOOD doctor did not like the fact i was a born again christian and dared to question his decision. HE DECLARED ME A MALINGERER>>>{ one from basset in cooperstown- DR Ries (sp) who did my MRI stated "HE WAS NOT SURE HE HAD EVER MET ME}" ? thanks doc..THANKS A MILLION. your decision lives with me EVERYDAY

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Dr. Reinhart treated me with the utmost kindness as well as professionalism. I`m considering a second spinal surgery as the first one ( done in N.H ) was a failure and prior to my visit with Dr. Reinhart, I swore I would never have another back surgery- So there you have it!!!

Posted on December 4th, 2015