Dr. Warren Ringold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2012
Fattgolfcoach32
Best Doctor that I ever had. Never a problem that he doesn't work to lessen. He truly tries to lower my pain, while still working his way around the medical field. Great man.

September 5th, 2011
I was a new patient with Dr. Ringold. He was extremely thorough and considerate. I was very impressed at how well he listened to me and also how concerned he was about my problems. He reassured me after making what was shown to be the correct diagnosis. I had a dental problem called TMJ. I had seen several doctors who had diagnosed anything from migraine to possible tumor. I was so relieved to get a simple program to cure my problem, and now I am well. I take all my older kids to him now too. He is the best doctor I ever saw.

December 3rd, 2010
Simply the BEST!
Dr Ringold combines the best qualities of a caring family pratictioner! His unique ability to communicate in a caring manner and his ultimate professionalism, makes him one the truly great care givers of his generation. His smile and gentle nature make even the most paranoid patients feel comfortable!

September 6th, 2010
Homemaker with one child three months old
This was the kindest and most thorough doctor that I have ever seen. I am 34 years old and wish that I had found him sooner. He was amazingly confident in his explanation of my illness and my illness is a complicated disease process that I never understood well before seeing Dr. Ringold.

February 8th, 2008
Dr.Ringold has been my Doctor going on three years.You will NEVER find a more caring Doctor! He takes all the time you need to explain your symptoms as well as the same amout of time explainig his thoughts of what might be going on. You will not regret making an appointment with him. I know he will be your last Family Doctor.