A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Rizzo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Rizzo, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Rizzo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Carl Rizzo MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Warren C. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. Warren Rizzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Rizzo practices Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Rheumatologists.