Dr. Warren Schubert Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Warren Schubert?

Recent (significant) Breast Reduction.

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Dr Schubert is the most professional and respectable male physician I have ever had. He and his staff consistently made me feel like I was their only patient, and there was not one moment where I felt like they did not have my best interests in mind. To work with Dr Schubert and his nurse Heidi made me feel like there was nothing to worry about. I had a couple of appointments after surgery, and I'm still blown away at the professionalism of he and his nurse Heidi. To have Luanne, Joanne, and Mary H, help get it all coordinated, took so much pressure off of me. I don't know that there could be a more competent and professional staff anywhere. I've got a little way to go in the healing process yet, but I don't expect anything any different than what I've thus far received. I would go to no one else for any sort of plastic surgery other than Dr Schubert and his group.

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Shubert is a good fake actor, he has no consious and can not be trusted to care for any soul. He convinces people he is sincere, but only cares for certain patients. He is so consumed with race and always hide his evil spirit. His believe to do harm to certain people. I am sure God will very soon interfere and reveal his mask and he will pay in full for his dishonesty and insincerity.

patient from the past trying to become new patient again!

Posted on September 29th, 2009

This is probably the best Surgeon/DoctorI have ever been seen by!!! Dr Schubert was my Surgeon through probably the most emotionally challenging surgeries a woman can go through. I had both breasts removed and reconstruction done. He was so very gentle, kind, and compassionate. He understood just how hard it all was yet he remained totally professional and kept me on track. I did what he said I needed to because I trusted him. He was always completely honest with me and talked to me; not at me or down to me! He made sure I understood everything as it came and I always knew what to expect. I have been seen by a plastic surgeon recently and he makes me afraid to be seen by another! I would go around maimed for the rest of my life before I let him near me again! He was terribly rude, did not even want to acknowledge what had happened; going so far as trying to tell me basically that I was either lying or exaggerating! He made it very clear more than once that he had no interest in having me as a patient. I think the only reason he did the one procedure was because he really did not have much of a choice. What has happened to the kind of quality care we used to get? If you are lucky enough to have a Doctor who treats you with respect and decency you better hang on to that one because they sure are getting rare! Now that I have run across Dr Schubert I will try to get back in as one of his patients. At Least I know I can trust him to care about his clients

Posted on February 13th, 2016