A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Hardy Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Hardy Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardy Scott
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardy Scott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Hardy Scott, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardy Scott graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hardy Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- Hartselle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Hardy Scott MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Warren Hardy Scott practice?
- Dr. Warren Hardy Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren Hardy Scott practices Psychiatry near Florence, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, AL and Haleyville, AL.
See Florence Psychiatrists.