A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Selman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Selman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Selman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cushing Syndrome
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Selman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren Selman practice?
Dr. Warren Selman practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.