Learn more about Dr. Warren Selman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Selman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Selman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Cushing Syndrome
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Selman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Selman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Warren Selman practice?
- Dr. Warren Selman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Warren Selman practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.