Dr. Warren Spinner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 7th, 2016
I'm happy with overall experience.

July 18th, 2016
Good doctor. Wait time is absurd. Not sure I will be back.

June 6th, 2016
Waiting over 2 hours and counting. Staff is unprofessional to say the less. There is no need to wait this long when the appointment was made 6 weeks ago. I need to find a new doctor.

April 14th, 2016
Dissapointed
Dr is overall a compassionate man however his staff is beyond condescending and unprofessional. I am an elderly lady that has severe sciatica dr spinner was referred to me by an old oatient of dr Poole. Dissapointed to say the least..Can't be treated at a location where I don't feel comfortable with the care from staff..Dissapointed

April 4th, 2016
Overall a great doctor. I have been very happy.

April 2nd, 2016
Caring MD-With the worst Staff Ever
My husband was highly recommended to Dr. Spinner thru another physician. He has insomnia for a year now. Getting the first appointment was fine but after that-it all went down hill. Dr. Spinner himself is a caring and knowledgable doctor. He has the worst and I mean the worst office staff I have ever encountered and I deal with the medical profession as I am an RN. Never have I called any doctor's office to only go to voice mail and then be unable to leave a message because the voice mail is full. When you can get thru they take a message and still never return the call. Over a month of waiting for my insurance company to receive clinical information to allow a sleep study and the staff still has not produced what is necessary. To say being done is an understatement. Have an appointment with another physician where sleep studies are conducted in the hospital they are affiliated with. At least I know this time what is needed to be done will be done by competent staff. Dr. Spinner may be a well respected neurologist but his staff will be his undoing.

March 3rd, 2016
What a headache... Pun intended
Too bad Dr Spinner's practice will eventually go down the tubes due to incompetent and unsympathetic staff. I'm disgusted the way I have been treated for over a week. No calls back, no respect, unprofessional and could care less about the patient. Dr Spinner is a good doctor but nothing is worth this headache.... Oh wait I still have one since I cannot get my prescription.

December 9th, 2015
Office staff terrible. Long time to pick up phone and then do not communicate to MD. Promise to call back and never do. If you want feedback abot test results and diagnoisis do not go to see Spinner.

October 16th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Kind and compassionate. I have suffered from migraine headaches all my life, and he is the first doctor to have helped. Would recommend him to anyone.

July 20th, 2015
Treated terribly and forced out
I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting. Waiting in the office, waiting for a call back, waiting for a referral, copies of my prescription, waiting for information and test results, and the list goes on ... while I have been forced to find wonderful care elsewhere. Oh, what a shame that I cannot return to this caring physician--all because of how poorly I was treated by his staff and how the office is managed. I hope he knows the reasons. I like HIM a lot, but not enough to stay and be affiliated with an awful practice. I'm so disappointed and utterly scared that one of the medications he prescribed, and about which I requested a call back multiple times because of a severe reaction and complications, was never returned. I'm still waiting (but had to abruptly stop the medication w/o medical supervision, because I couldn't get a call back from him). I think that Dr. Spinner cares, but not enough to keep an open line of communication with patients who present with severe and complicated problems. I will miss him, but definitely not his rude and unprofessional office manager. What a dreadful experience here.

June 29th, 2015
A great doctor but office staff is an absolute horror show. Up until I was seen by Dr. Spinner, it was nothing but stress. Listening to the bickering was quite annoying as well.

June 29th, 2015
More than just your Doctor, you're always treated like family.
Excellent physician and very pleasent staff, nothing but ease and comfort from North Suffolk Neurology. Dr.Spinner, his fiancée/office manager and his staff have always provided me with great care and comfort.