Dr. Warren Stacks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 22nd, 2015
Great Doctor with excellant staff.
I must say I was a little surprised when I read the only other review posted on this site. I have been a patient of Doctor Stacks for over eight years and have been treated for a myriad of ailments. During this eight years I have had absolutely no problems with the staff or treatments by Dr Stacks. First the staff, I am not sure what the other reviewer experienced or expected but I have had absolutely no problems. Granted personnel have come and gone but all were well trained and very professional. I am talking about personalities aside since some were friendlier than others but all were technically proficient. As far a treatment Dr. Stacks is through, courteous and extremely knowledgeable of his profession. He takes his time and always makes me comfortable when talking about event the most personal issues. I have enjoyed 100% accurate diagnosis. I have total confidence in Dr. Stacks as look forward to many more years as his patient.

January 20th, 2015
Needs help
Office staff very oung and while they are very courteous, I left Dr. Stacks' practice due to errors on my file and even got lied to! Dr Stacks seems to be a good doctor but I do not trust his office staff at all. I did speak with him personally & he knows why. He needs at least one person in that office that really knows what's going on. They are either non-responsive or just keep apologizing. I feel for everyone but cannot deal with continued medical errors/lack of correct documentation, etc.