A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Streisand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Streisand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Streisand, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Streisand graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Streisand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren J Streisand MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Warren J. Streisand practice?
- Dr. Warren Streisand has 1 office location.
- Dr. Warren Streisand practices Urology near Tamarac, FL.