A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Stringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stringer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Stringer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Stringer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren A Stringer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren A. Stringer practice?
- Dr. Warren Stringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Stringer practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Radiologists.