A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Stringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Stringer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Stringer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Stringer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren Stringer practice?
- Dr. Warren Stringer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Warren Stringer practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Radiologists.