inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2015
A total disappointment!
I was a referral who waited six months to see Dr Strittmatter. All relevant material had been sent in advance. When I finally did see Dr S., he asked why I was there. He had not read anything in advance and was totally unprepared for my visit. I spent 3 hours driving each way for the appointment.

April 10th, 2015
My family member was an Alzheimer's patient seen by Dr. Strittmatter from approximately 1994 until 2001. He was most knowledgeable, patient not only with my family member but also with me, helpful during a nursing home crisis and on all other occasions. I cannot say enough positive about him and what he meant to us during what could have been a much more difficult and insecure time. I just happened to think of him and decided to see if he is involved in anything new. This website appeared and provided a wonderful opportunity to pay tribute to an excellent neurologist!

February 1st, 2017