Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren Taranow
Dr. Warren Taranow, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bellingham, WA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Taranow is affiliated with PeaceHealth St Joseph Medical Center, Peace Harbor Hospital and St Joseph Hospital Peacehealth. Dr. Taranow has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren Taranow has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Warren Taranow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.
Dr. Matthew Oswin
Bellingham, WA 0 mi15
Dr. Carter Kiesau
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Bellingham, WA 0 mi13
Dr. James Holstine
Bellingham, WA 0 mi20