A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Toews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Toews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toews
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Toews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Toews graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toews has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Central Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Henry Toews MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren H. Toews practice?
- Dr. Warren Toews has 9 office locations.
Dr. Warren Toews practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Pediatric Specialists.