Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  All around satisfied!  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Tripp and staff were fabulous! Super kind and helpful and I appreciated Dr. Tripp's many years of experience -- he's seen it all! Being a medicaid patient I was particularly appreciative of their willingness to see me AND treating me no differently from a wealthier client. Many thanks for a great experience!

|  Okay Doc, office staff was awful  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

I take care of a young woman with developmental disabilities. The doctor is always very kind and helpful when we visit, but the office staff is awful. We always arrive early, 10-15 min before our appointment, but end up waiting for at least 25-30 minutes after her scheduled appointment time to be seen. The my client is in a wheelchair and the staff has told her that she is not allowed to use their bathroom. She is always tidy in the bathroom, I know because I have to help, but there is a smell that lingers for a while. If she could be seen on time, perhaps we wouldn't have to use the bathroom but atfer a 45+ minute wait any reasonable person could be expected to need to use the bathroom. Again, the doctor seems to be ok. He does a very good job accomidating her disabilities but his office staff is terrible.