A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Tubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Tubbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubbs graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tubbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Warren S. Tubbs practice?
Dr. Warren Tubbs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.