A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Tubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tubbs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tubbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Tubbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubbs graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Tubbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Scott Tubbs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren S. Tubbs practice?
- Dr. Warren Tubbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Tubbs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.