A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Ventriglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Ventriglia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventriglia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ventriglia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Burdette Tomlin Mem Hosp, Cpe May Ct Hs, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Ventriglia MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren Ventriglia practice?
- Dr. Warren Ventriglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Ventriglia practices Emergency Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Emergency Physicians.