A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Victor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Victor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Victor graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Victor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Harry Victor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Warren H. Victor practice?
- Dr. Warren Victor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Warren Victor practices Ophthalmology near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City Ophthalmologists.