Dr. Warren Wisnoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Wisnoff?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Warren Wisnoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

absolutely love him and his staff

September 12th, 2016

Dr, Wissnoff and his staff give the most courteous and efficient care i have ever experienced. i could not ask for a better care provider,i i thank God for having a Dr, that takes the time to listen to my all around well being.

March 12th, 2015

Excellent and caring doctor

Excellent doctor who is interested in his patients and always shows a caring attitude with us. He is interested in the patient as a whole and not just the parts that are hurting.

March 21st, 2011

Wonderful even though I was in a bad situation

I was in bad shape when visiting the ER. I am not a sick person..last visit to ER was about 18 yrs ago. Dr Wisnoff was absolutely wonderful. He was very caring & actually took time to talk with me & my husband. I work in the medical field for many years before being called into minstry & still had doubts about doctors. I saw & heard bad thing & always prayed that if that happened to me I would be treated as they would like to have been treated. Dr Wisnoff did just that. The nursing staff was wonderful & I didn't feel bad about why I was there. I am still not well but doctor also took the time to call us later on & see how things were & he would make sure I would be ok. God Bless you Dr Wisnoff & my nurse. God gave you the ability to do what you do, nothing happens by accident. I live for Jesus as you probably figured out already & no He gave me the ok to visit the ER that evening. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

September 29th, 2009

An Outstanding Physician and Caregiver

Dr. Wisnoff is extremely bright and intelligent. He is caring and professional and his bedside manner is unreproachable. As a patient in the ED, Dr. Wisnoff explained everything to me and I always felt informed and well cared for.He is an outstanding Physician!

May 12th, 2017