A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren F Wong MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Warren Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Wong practices Geriatric Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Geriatric Doctors.