Dr. Warren Yu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren Yu?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Excellent Care Scoliosis surgery(at 50%) and replaced 7 discs

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Yu was confident about what I needed to relieve the pain I was in. I had an L5 fragmented disc on my nerves causing numbness and pain in my left leg. He explained what was happening and what he would do to relieve the pain. He scheduled me for surgery the following day as a add on. After doing surgeries all day he performed the surgery on me as if I was his first person that day. I appreciated his answering of my questions. I went to see him after the surgery for post op and again he was confident that I wouldn't have permanent damage and that I would be able to resume my activities after healing. I would recommend Dr. Yu for any type of back surgery he was excellent.

Successful surgery

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr Yu performed back surgery - lamenectomy and fusion - and it was very successful. I had two previous surgeries by a recommended orthopedist, but those were not successful.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr. Yu did my back surgery , I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He is very good at what he does. Thank you Dr. Yu

Dr. Yu, an exceptional Cervical Spine Surgeon specializing in the repair of surgical problems. But, there is one problem his secretary has nearly cost my life.

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Warren Yu is an excellent surgeon. The complexities of my medical problems began when a cadaver bone never grafted and "spun out." After numerous cervical spine surgeries in an attempt to repair the damage of which I was advised was so extensive that really nothing further could be done surgically. I was provided Dr. Yu's name. I sought an appointment and and several surgeries later I am fused. My ROM is very limited and I still have pain. However, I have the capability of walking and I am not paralyzed like I was told I would be. Dr. Yu has truly been a life saver. He cared for me as if I were his only patient. I would rate him with 5 stars. HOWEVER, Ms. Freeman, his secretary has a tendency to act as a medically trained professional and on numerous occasions she's impaired the doctor/patient relationship and nearly cost me my life. She has changed my medication refills, failed to pass on information or request. Her incompetence and total disregard for medical professionalism could very well lead to a fatality. Hopefully, this situation can be taken care of. Dr. Yu's remaining staff is excellent. Such a tragedy though, as they spend more time being patient advocates and doing the job she should be doing.

He ruined my life

Posted on November 12th, 2012

6 years ago I had 2 surgeries. Now I am totally disabled. The diagnosis is "failed back surgery".

Great Orthopedist

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr. Yu is a great orthopedist, if not for his diagnosis and decision I would be unable to walk at this time.

My Dad

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I attend appointments with my dad. Dr Yu told us that his disc was pressing a nerve and it needed to be lifted to give him relief. After 6 months, he is in more pain. He may need another surgery. At 73 and I'm very concerned. Will see!

MJB

Posted on April 19th, 2010

He dismissed the fact that I was referred to him by a fellow physician and told me I was wasting his time. I am told he's a terrific surgeon, but I don't care. It isn't about liking or not liking him from a personal standpoint it's about attitude. If he disrespects YOU to such a degree, how could you trust HIM to operate on your spine, of all things?

Posted on October 26th, 2017