A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Zager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Zager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zager
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Zager, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zager graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Zager has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren H Zager MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Warren H. Zager practice?
- Dr. Warren Zager has 13 office locations.
Dr. Warren Zager practices Otolaryngology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring House, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists.