A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Zager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Zager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Zager, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Male Menopause
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zager graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Zager has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren H Zager MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Warren H. Zager practice?
- Dr. Warren Zager has 19 office locations.
Dr. Warren Zager practices Otolaryngology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring House, PA and West Grove, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists.