Not bad technically, but could do better show details Not bad technically, but could do better
Jul 21st, 2014

Office personnel poor, doctor skills very good, beside manner poor.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 6th, 2012

I saw Dr. Zager for chronic sinus problems after seeing several other physicians. He explained all of my options to me and after answering all of my questions I decided to proceed with surgery. Dr. Zager was very professional and informed me of everything I could expect after surgery. Now that I am healed from the surgery, I can say that my sinuses have never felt so good. I would recommend Dr. Zager to all my friends and family.

Down to Earth Doctor show details Down to Earth Doctor
Aug 16th, 2012

I found Dr. Zager to be very relatable and down to Earth. He was very upfront about what he could do and couldn't do for my problem. He was friendly and easy to talk to. I would recommend him as a physician.

Nov 1st, 2011

waited three weeks for an appointment and finally get there and waited 35 minutes until I realized there were patients yet to be seen before me and staff never came over to say he was running late and give me the option to reschedule.I just walked out of office and will find another doctor. My time is just as valuable.Left work early to get there on time.I think I may send him a bill for what I make an hour!!!!