A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Zalut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zalut
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Zalut Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Zalut, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalut graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zalut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Frankford Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Zalut MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Warren Zalut practice?
- Dr. Warren Zalut has 8 office locations.
Dr. Warren Zalut practices Psychiatry near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Psychiatrists.