A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Zalut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Zalut, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalut graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zalut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health-Frankford Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Zalut MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Warren Zalut practice?
- Dr. Warren Zalut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Warren Zalut practices Psychiatry near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Psychiatrists.