A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Zapol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Zapol, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebral Malaria
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapol graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Zapol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Myron Zapol MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Warren M. Zapol practice?
- Dr. Warren Zapol has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Zapol practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.