Dr. Warrett Kennard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warrett Kennard?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Warrett Kennard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2017

Gallbladder issue

I had to have my gallbladder removed unexpectedly. Met Dr. Kennard in the emergency room of one hospital. He told me what the issue was after a couple of tests. He stated he worked out of two hospitals, but preferred one over the other because of the surgical machines available for my procedure. All went very well, after two follow up visits, I'm great. Dr. Kennard answered all my questions, asked me if I had any other questions and was truly concerned about my well being.

July 12th, 2017

HORRIBLE DR.! STAY AWAY

I am appalled and cannot believe this Dr. still has a practice! From the get go, he was arrogant and his demeanor was inappropriate. I attempted to explain my situation and he didn’t want to listen! I understand yes or no questions, not being chit chatty.. but this required my explanation and his rude comments were unnecessary! He asked if I wanted to be examined laying down or standing up, I had a dress on and he asked to raise it?? There was no nurse or any other witness present in the room. He should have given me an office gown to change into and had his nurse as a witness. However, he didn’t even have a nurse in his office ?? He took it to the level or addressing me as no skinny Minnie, his own words!!! I have a bloated stomach due to a hernia, I am a size 8 and not fat at all! I have been in pain and he goes well obviously you are here aren’t you.. Just one of the many comments this man addressed to me! It was so bad, I had to get up and actually walk out! I am glad it worked out though, I would have never let this man do surgery on me or trusted him at all! I voice loudly to stay clear from this doctor.

April 23rd, 2017

Good surgeon but absolutely no bedside manner. Cuts you off when asking question and not comfortable asking or questioning. He is condesending.

December 14th, 2016

I had to go to the emergency room because my appendix felt like it would burst so I got an appendectomy from Dr. Kennard. It's been about a week now and I am healing and I feel fantastic. I am a student going to college and money is tight right now and he offered half the price for my bill. He is a very nice person and genuinely cared about my situation. These other reviews seem a bit off because he was not rude at all to me.

September 12th, 2016

Patient

I did not realize the severity of my condition and having met with Dr. Kennard helped me to to understand my condition and overcome the longevity of potentially worse case sencerio. He was not only sincere but also became a friend.

September 6th, 2016

Great surgeon. I have had four surgeries performed by Dr. Kennard and all have been successful!

August 11th, 2016

Pain relief at last

Dr. Kennard did a great job catching what several other doctors missed . He took time to listen to my symptoms . I had an overlooked Inguinal hernia and associated tear in my groin . Dr.Kennard was able to repair it laparoscopically which gave me great pain relief . The office staff is caring , sweat and very professional .

July 7th, 2016

Ghastly individual, do not use. I had a bilateral hernia repair which he managed to mess up on one side. When I had the follow up appointment I requested that he check to see what went awry. He told me that the machine he needed to do that was in another room and that as another patient (whom he had yet to see) was already in that room, I would have to wait. I waited, and waited and truly believe they forgot about me. To add insult to injury I was going to be charged another copay deductible because my insurance was now into a new year. His screw up and I'm having to pay again!! I told him to forget it and I never contacted him again. Rude, nasty attitude, and did I mention I was over sedated during the surgery and it took them many hours for me to wake, which my insurance had to pay extra for as I was taking up one of the recovery rooms!!!

December 4th, 2015

Knowledge is incompintant to my health

This doctor is very rude to nurses and enters the room at an appointment and says he only has a few minutes. He made a very bad call as for the Diagnostic of another operation, he said I needed without any further testing of anything that I needed my Gallbladder removed bothered me. His ultrasound was done on the wrong side of my body witin a minute and he had me setting down instead of laying down with no shirt on and some gel checking left side of body not right the side where your Glallbladder is by your liver. Be careful of this doctor!

November 8th, 2015

Explains procedures simply. Result cares about follow-up. Amazing staff and doctor!!

September 8th, 2015

Avoid this Doctor

Worst experience ever. This doctor is belittling, condensing and overall terrible bedside mannor. Has a bad reputation amoung other doctors as well. A mediocre surgeon at best. I do not recommend not even as a last resort.

August 26th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Kennard for everything you have done for me I am doing ok thanks to you. just a few minor issues here and there but if I need you I will make an appointment, thanks again.