Dr. Warrett Kennard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 11th, 2016
Patient
I did not realize the severity of my condition and having met with Dr. Kennard helped me to to understand my condition and overcome the longevity of potentially worse case sencerio. He was not only sincere but also became a friend.

September 6th, 2016
Great surgeon. I have had four surgeries performed by Dr. Kennard and all have been successful!

August 11th, 2016
Pain relief at last
Dr. Kennard did a great job catching what several other doctors missed . He took time to listen to my symptoms . I had an overlooked Inguinal hernia and associated tear in my groin . Dr.Kennard was able to repair it laparoscopically which gave me great pain relief . The office staff is caring , sweat and very professional .

July 7th, 2016
Ghastly individual, do not use. I had a bilateral hernia repair which he managed to mess up on one side. When I had the follow up appointment I requested that he check to see what went awry. He told me that the machine he needed to do that was in another room and that as another patient (whom he had yet to see) was already in that room, I would have to wait. I waited, and waited and truly believe they forgot about me. To add insult to injury I was going to be charged another copay deductible because my insurance was now into a new year. His screw up and I'm having to pay again!! I told him to forget it and I never contacted him again. Rude, nasty attitude, and did I mention I was over sedated during the surgery and it took them many hours for me to wake, which my insurance had to pay extra for as I was taking up one of the recovery rooms!!!

December 4th, 2015
Knowledge is incompintant to my health
This doctor is very rude to nurses and enters the room at an appointment and says he only has a few minutes. He made a very bad call as for the Diagnostic of another operation, he said I needed without any further testing of anything that I needed my Gallbladder removed bothered me. His ultrasound was done on the wrong side of my body witin a minute and he had me setting down instead of laying down with no shirt on and some gel checking left side of body not right the side where your Glallbladder is by your liver. Be careful of this doctor!

November 8th, 2015
Explains procedures simply. Result cares about follow-up. Amazing staff and doctor!!

September 8th, 2015
Avoid this Doctor
Worst experience ever. This doctor is belittling, condensing and overall terrible bedside mannor. Has a bad reputation amoung other doctors as well. A mediocre surgeon at best. I do not recommend not even as a last resort.

August 25th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Kennard for everything you have done for me I am doing ok thanks to you. just a few minor issues here and there but if I need you I will make an appointment, thanks again.

April 22nd, 2014
Worst possible bedside manner and obnoxiously rude!
Dr. Kinnard treated me for two intestinal abscesses in October, 2013. Less than a week after being released from Baylor, Plano, I had developed a fistula. Upon calling Dr. Kinnard, he rudely referred me to a urologist after cutting me off mid-sentence. It was another three days before I could make the appointment with the urologist, who promptly referred me back to the ER, stating that the fistula was a direct result of the drainage procedure. It was then another two days before Dr. Kinnard showed up at the hospital, where he was so obnoxiously rude and condescending I promptly fired him as my physician. I have since gone to a much more caring and capable surgeon. Dr. Kinnard is one of the most insulting and condescending physicians I have ever had the displeasure of working with, and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

January 6th, 2014
The worse bedside manner I have ever experienced
First, let me start by saying that I think that he is a qualified and good surgeon which is of highest concern. I was pleased with my surgery and recovery. In an emergency I would feel good about him operating on me again BUT he has the worse bedside manner I have ever encountered in a physician. He is pompous, rude, arrogant and insensitive. If you allow him to, he will make you feel dumb and incompetent (please don't even bother if you happen to use an incorrect term or mispronounce something or you will be quickly and rudely corrected). I think he thinks he is superior because he is a physician and that he is entitled to treat others disrespectfully. Once again, I believe he is a talented, skilled professional but proceed with caution if you intend to have a good doctor-patient relationship that includes respect for others.

November 16th, 2010
Would not recommend, I saw Dr. Kennart for a second opinion, and possible re-diagnosis of an ongoing propblem. He was not helpful and told me to see my PCP (and that's who referred me to him in the first place!) If you do go to see him, make sure you check your medical claims. I was charged for services not received & my insurance was billed as well. Bedside manner is extremely poor.

November 10th, 2010
Just What You Need In A Doc - Smart as a Whip and Just as Kind
I would recommend Dr. Kennard without reservation. I first came to know of him when I was about to go into surgery at a Plano hospital where Dr. Kennard works. I was being treated by another doctor. I asked the nurses who were caring for me which doctor they respected the most, and they said Dr. Kennard. I figure they should know since they see these guys and girls day in and day out. When it did come time for me to need a doc with his qualifications, I chose Dr. Kennard without hesitation. I have not been disappointed.