Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wartelle Castille
Dr. Wartelle Castille, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA, with other offices in Lafayette, LA and Lafayette, LA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Castille is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center, Dauterive Hospital and Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center. Dr. Castille has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wartelle Castille has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...