A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waseem Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waseem Akhter, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Hypoxia
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Akhter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Akhter BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waseem Akhter practice?
- Dr. Waseem Akhter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Waseem Akhter practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.