Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Waseem Alam
Dr. Waseem Alam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alam is affiliated with Oakland Physicians Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. Dr. Alam has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Waseem Alam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Waseem Alam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Dr. Muhammad Khan
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bloomfield Hills, MI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Srinivas Gullapalli
Bloomfield Hills, MI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Kiritkumar Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Bloomfield Hills, MI 0.01 mi38