Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Aug 21st, 2015

Does not listen at all. Rude, no bedside manner. Constantly interrupts when patient is trying to answer his questions. Avoid at all costs!

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

he made me feel like he had a real concern for my issues.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. was very personable,and asked all the right questions pertaining to my condition. I was very comfortable, and confident with his exam. The staff was very promt, and knowledgeable.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with Dr. All abandoned. He listened to all my concerns and took his time explaining everything to me and I felt like he truly cares about my health

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Allaban seemed genuinely concerned about how I was feeling and if my knee was causing me any considerable pain that needed an injection. He explained things clearly and took the time to listen.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A doctor who provides he's patients with the best care and information. He also listens to your concerns, and takes the time to explain. Has a great nursing assistant who provides excellent customer service.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

An excellent experience. A little trouble finding office due to signage.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Allabban is genuinely concerned with his patients' welfare. He explains all tests, results, options & recommendations. In referring my Mother to a Neurosurgeon, he personally put in calls to get her an appointment and needed tests in a timely manner

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and open to answering questions about my condition. Very much appreciated.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Gr. Allabban first saw me in Gilbert Mercy Hospital in Feb. 2015. I made an appointment with him because of Gout a d it's persistant outbrakes. I have confidence he will help me improve those outbreaks and monitor my progress

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt the Dr Allabban was really concerned about my medical issue and that he was dedicated to correcting the problem.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Allabban speak fairly softly and I could always understand some of the things we were discussing. But he is very thoughtful, very thou, and I believe he is doing a great job an trying to figure out what my issues are.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Waseem Allaban is very professional, and utilized excellent assessment skills. Dr. Allaban practices current standards of medicine and research. Dr. Allaban was patient, listened intently, and asked pertinent questions. Dr. Allaban was excellent.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We are looking forward to him taking care of wife's health. Thank you so much