A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waseem Altaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waseem Altaf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altaf graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Altaf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Altaf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waseem Altaf practice?
- Dr. Waseem Altaf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Waseem Altaf practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fargo Pediatricians.