Dr. Waseem Aziz Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Waseem Aziz?

Professional Exellence

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I met Dr. Aziz at Reston Hospital Center where I was admitted in critical condition with gall stone induced acute hemorrhagic pancreatitis in early 2013. Dr. Aziz, as a GI surgeon, was assigned to my case by the staff attending physician and managed my recovery. While his demeanor might appear aloof to some not familiar with certain cultural predilections, there is no doubt about his professionalism, expertise, and conservative approach. His care and management of my critical condition insured that I had a full recovery. I have no hesitation recommending Dr Aziz for any GI related issue. A word for those that were critical of Dr. Aziz is care is a partnership between you and the physician. You must ask questions if you are not sure or don't understand what or why a physician recommends certain course of action, and express your views, concerns, and expectations to the physician then and there so he can address them, and resolve what concerns you. But again, never be timid about getting a second opinion if ever you have a slightest doubt about you care, a serious diagnoses and/or course of action is recommended.

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

I explained all of my symptons to the doctor on my first visit. He suggested that I have a test based on my symptons. When I went back for the follow up I was told The test was negitive and he seemeed puzzled, my symptons still occur. I was expecting more testing for an accurate diagnosis, but I was only told write down what you eat. ( I had already told him what I eat daily, I eat basically the same thing daily) I think I am going to switch doctors.

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I have had Dr. Azzi for both my mother and myself and he has been excellent. He even knows who I am if he sees me outside of the office, and asks about my mother. This means a lot to us, as we are not just patients we are people.

Please Dont Waste your time

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Takes very long time to find out the Problem. Want to do Endoscope for even small things.Rreally i have bad experience with Aziz unable to solve my issue even after Endoscope

Posted on January 5th, 2017