A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waseem Butt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waseem Butt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waseem Butt, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butt graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Butt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Farooq Butt MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waseem F. Butt practice?
- Dr. Waseem Butt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Waseem Butt practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Reno Internists and Reno Geriatric Doctors.