Learn more about Dr. Waseem Khaliq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waseem Khaliq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaliq
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaliq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waseem Khaliq, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaliq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khaliq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Khaliq MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waseem Khaliq practice?
- Dr. Waseem Khaliq has 6 office locations.
Dr. Waseem Khaliq practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL and Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Primary Care Doctors and Baltimore Internists.