A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waseem Khaliq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waseem Khaliq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaliq
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaliq Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waseem Khaliq, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaliq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khaliq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Khaliq MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waseem Khaliq practice?
- Dr. Waseem Khaliq has 1 office location.
Dr. Waseem Khaliq practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians and Baltimore Internists.