A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waseem Khaliq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waseem Khaliq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waseem Khaliq, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaliq graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khaliq has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Khaliq MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Waseem Khaliq practice?
- Dr. Waseem Khaliq has 5 office locations.
Dr. Waseem Khaliq practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Mattoon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Mattoon Family Physicians and Mattoon Internists.