update --- excellent physician show details update --- excellent physician
by patricia blane on Dec 13th, 2013

I was just released from west Houston medical center and I am happy to report that my overall rating of dr peracha is 10 stars!!!! my emotional and physical pain greatly reduced by dr. paracha. he is caring, compassionate, everything that is required of a GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!!!!! I am so happy and fortunate that he is my physician. I cannot praise him enough!!!!!!!

by patricia blane on Nov 28th, 2013

I think you are very good doctor, but do not talk down to me. I am a registered nurse with 45 years experience, so I know enough to question. I am anxious about my situation. I am in pain, both physically and emotionally. your office staff at west Houston are excellent, so wendy, please bring this to the the doctors attention. thank you

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
by Linda B, Katy, TX on May 22nd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Peracha for over 9 1/2 years; he is very caring, always willing to listen, returns calls within minutes and always concerned about my well being. I highly recommend him.

Jun 30th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Percha for his professionalism, caring, spending time with me and most of all, his accuracy in diagnosing a problem.