A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waseem Percha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Percha graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Percha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Percha MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Waseem Percha practice?
- Dr. Waseem Percha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Waseem Percha practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.