A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Waseem Shora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Waseem Shora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shora
Specialties & Research
Dr. Waseem Shora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shora graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Waseem Mounir Shora MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Waseem M. Shora practice?
- Dr. Waseem Shora has 1 office location.
Dr. Waseem Shora practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Gastroenterologists.