Overall Review

3.1

August 2nd, 2014
The worst Doctors office!!!
This is the worst Doctor's office I've ever been to the girls at the front desk are very rude and unprofessional and getting your medication in a timely manner is a joke they take long for calling prescriptions /referrals and can't fax information when u get it ur missing other meds it's ridiculous. Atiya is rude and doesn't listen to you he's always in a hurry and clearly doesn't care about the patient. My 4th visit I'm not going back!

January 23rd, 2012
GREAT OFFICE. The girls were wonderful, cheerfull, pleasent to work with. I have heard all good things about this office and this is why I wanted to try it. Dr. Atiya was not rushed with me or my children. I was given a full exam (first time visit) and was asked to return for my female visit with his female P.A. I was able to get a return visit with in 2 weeks.

October 13th, 2010
Wonderful Office
I have been attending Dr. Atiyas office for over seventeen years and never had one complaint about the Dr. or his office staff. They are all wonderful people and care very much about my whole family. My husband, kids, and I have always been very pleased with Dr. Atiya's office! For those of you considering his office as your primary care physician, you are making a great choice!

October 13th, 2010
I think Dr. Atiya and his staff are wonderfull. Everyone was kind and caring.I called an was able to get a appt. right away. Dr. Atiya was wonderfull to my huband and myself, we feel we make a good choice in choosing him as our physician.

June 12th, 2010
Great doctor - poor office staff.
Dr. Atiya is great; very kind and caring and the main nurse is nice too. But his office staff act like they hate their jobs and don't like people. They are rude and uncaring. Takes forever to get a referral and you will never hear back from them with any lab results or referral status and they lose anything faxed to them. You have to call over and over to get any info or you will never get the referral you are waiting for or find out what any labs or xrays say. Lukily Dr. Atiya is great or I would never go there.

January 14th, 2010
dr.atiya
This is the most unprofessional office I have ever seen in my life.The nurses and front desk associates are rude! The nurse was mean to my toddler and myself.The Doctor "Atiya" refused care to my toddler even though it was my sons primay doctor.This office is cruel and should not even be in the professional buisness of a physcian.Beware!!!

January 8th, 2010
very rude staff. it seems like they get away with everything there. they need to have some manners. did they forget that without us they dont get patients which means no paycheck. will never go there again.

November 16th, 2009
Absurd Dr.
No bedside manner, kept us 1 hour waiting to tell us my husband had cancer and that he was not going to live and then walked out,

June 8th, 2009
Entire staff unprofessional
Dr. Atiya's staff is very unprofessional and uninviting. The girls at the front desk and nurses are rude, lack customer service skills, and condescending. Referrals and prescriptions are difficult to get and take longer than they should. Staff does not admit or take responsibility for their mistakes. Overall, the office is very unprofessional and uncaring.