A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasey Jabbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasey Jabbar, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasey Jabbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Jabbar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasey Aboul Jabbar MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Wasey A. Jabbar practice?
- Dr. Wasey Jabbar has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Wasey Jabbar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near , .