Radiation Oncology, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Prostate Cancer show details Prostate Cancer
Jun 29th, 2012

I have been following up with Dr. Makar for 5 years now for my prostate cancer, he has been absolutely great since my radiation treatment. HIs staff also is very courteous and professional. He spends ample time during my visits making sure that I am well aware about my medical care. I choose Dr. Makar due to his 30 years of radiation expertise. Thank you!

Professional show details Professional
May 27th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Makar and his staff. Easy to schedule my appointments and follow up visits were thorough. Great doctor!

Get your second opinion with Dr. Makar for your Cancer show details Get your second opinion with Dr. Makar for your Cancer
Dec 18th, 2011

I had my second Opinion with Dr. Makar and stayed with him.

Thank you Dr. Makar............I have regained my life back show details Thank you Dr. Makar............I have regained my life back
Nov 16th, 2011

I went to local cancer center and I was told that my lung cancer was advanced to be treated for cure without any proof of spread.Yes, I am a heavy smoker.No body tried to help me stop. After seeing Dr. Makar for second opinion....I stopped without any withdrawel as I have full support from his wonderful staff...They are truly the best.

Top notch in the field of Cancer. show details Top notch in the field of Cancer.
Oct 22nd, 2011

He is an awesome cancer doctor.

Dr. Makar is a God send show details Dr. Makar is a God send
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Makar is treatment me for my breast cancer and I don't have any insurance or money. He is truely a god send.

He is amazing Cancer Doctor show details He is amazing Cancer Doctor
Aug 21st, 2011

I love Dr. Makar. He saved my life from 3 different cancers. 1. Prostate 14 years ago, 2.lung cancer 7 years ago and recently 2 1/2 years ago. Now, I am living proof.

Breast cancer survivor show details Breast cancer survivor
Aug 9th, 2011

My cancer journey was a personal and profound experience for me. I felt that Dr. Makar was very caring during the treatment process and that his staff was professional and friendly. I still follow up with Dr. Makar to this day, 5 years after my battle with breast cancer. Surviving this disease takes strength and I felt that the staff at American Cancer Treatment Center provided me with added support. Thank you!

He is the expert of experts. show details He is the expert of experts.
Jul 25th, 2011

I had metastatic breast cancer to lung and I am free of cancer for almost 8 years. Thank you Dr. Makar and God bless you.

He is the Cancer Professor in my book show details He is the Cancer Professor in my book
Jul 20th, 2011

Look at his experience. Second to none. You will know once you meet with him.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
May 22nd, 2011

Very good person to deal with. He listens to my problems.