Learn more about Dr. Wasfy Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasfy Fahmy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahmy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahmy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy, FACS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fahmy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasfy Fahim Fahmy FACS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wasfy F. Fahmy practice?
- Dr. Wasfy Fahmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.