Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wasfy Fahmy
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy, MD, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenixville, PA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Fahmy is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System, Riddle Memorial Hospital and Paoli Hospital - On staff since. Dr. Fahmy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenixville, PA.
Dr. Martin Vinca
Phoenixville, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Michael Acker
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Phoenixville, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Deborah Rosa
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Phoenixville, PA 0 mi32