A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasfy Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasfy Fahmy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy, FACS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Fahmy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wasfy F. Fahmy practice?
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.