Learn more about Dr. Wasfy Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasfy Fahmy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahmy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahmy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy, FACS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fahmy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasfy Fahim Fahmy FACS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wasfy F. Fahmy practice?
- Dr. Wasfy Fahmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Wasfy Fahmy practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.