A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Washington Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Washington Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Washington Hill, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Washington Hill MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Washington Hill practice?
- Dr. Washington Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Washington Hill practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.