Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Dr Hill gets it wrong  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Our appointment was a bad experience. We had an ultrasound performed by the tech and when there were "findings", the doctor did not have the interest, or ability to check for himself. Instead, he scheduled another ultrasound in 6 weeks and attempted to explain the meaning of the findings and measurements. The more he said, the less he seemed to know. He showed us graphs of normal fetal growth but did not know the units of measurement. Save yourself and go elsewhere.

|  R.N.  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

I appreciated the time he spent dealing with my diagnosis. Dr. Hill showed alot of caring and concern for me.

Sep 28th, 2011

I tried to change my appointment time 2 weeks before appointment and no one returned my call. The office staff is very rude.

Oct 19th, 2010

About 13 years ago, Dr. Hill became my perinatologist at SMH when I went into pre-term labor at 25 weeks. I had no idea who he was except that he was going to keep me pregnant and make sure that my son was born as healthy as possible. When he first breezed into my hospital room, I thought his bedside manner was a tad lacking in that he did not seem too affable but I soon learned that he truly is the most brilliant perinatologist/OB I ever had the privilege of having care for me. I've had three children and none of my subsequent OB's ever made me feel as secure (in healthy full-term pregnancies, no less!) as Dr. Hill did when my pregnancy and my unborn son were hanging on by a thread. I could care less about his sometimes blunt bedside manner; give me the tough genius anyday over the coddling, sensitive, and often average OB.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by Jessica on Sep 2nd, 2010

I was brought to SMH for an emergency c-section due to a rare condition. Dr. Hill was able to diagnose my condition accurately and do what was necessary to save my and my baby's lives.

|  patient  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Is a kind, caring highly skilled and intelligent physician. He ensured that my baby and I received the highest quality, safe care. He is very easy to talk to, answered all questions thoroughly in an easy to understand manner. I am forever greatful for his care.

May 19th, 2010

Very poor bedside manner. Harsh, critical and very difficult to feel at ease with. Dr. Barron is MUCH better!

|  Dr. Hill puts his patients needs first at all times!  |  show details
by Jen on Mar 7th, 2009

Dr. Hill is not only amazingly smart and talented at his job (he is one of the best perinatologists in the world, I believe); he does not hesitate to meet his patients medical needs. I trust him with my life; I know that he would do (has done) everything in his power (and he has a lot of it) to ensure that I receive the medical care he feels I need and deserve. Wonderful, wonderful Dr.!!!