A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Washington Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Washington Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Washington Tom Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Washington T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Washington Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Washington Lee practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.