A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Washington Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Washington Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Washington T. Lee practice?
Dr. Washington Lee practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Nederland, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.