Internists
1741 NE Douglas St
Ste 200
Lees Summit, MO 64086
816-246-0200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very direct but cares  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Can be direct and with me, it's what I need. Get on to me sometimes for not taking cares of myself so do have a feeling he cares.

|  The best Doctor I ever had ever!  |  show details
by Pamela King on Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. W. Muro has helped and given the security I need as a patient. I feel much better than I have in the past. He has done more in 2 mnths than I had Dr. do in yrs.I know he is all about caring for his patients.

|  arrogance beyond belief  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I had an appoitment today at 2:30.When I got there at 2:23 after a seven minute wait the staff told me I would have to reschedule as my appoinment was at 2:15. No, 2:30 I wrote it down twice. The staff didn't care at all. Just sat with that blank look. In any case I've waited for over an hour before. I juat said I'm not late and even if I was reschedule over eight minutes. What arrogance from the doctor and staff. I'm so glad I didn't get in to see him. I person of that mentality can't help anyone. I've never had a problem with any doctor I've ever seen in my life. And I'm fifty years old. So, it takes a real jerk to fire me up. My regular doctor who is a good doctor couldn't see me so I took the first available. Big, surprise I'm sure no one would go to him unless they were desperate. I was and still am in alot of pain. But, I'll die before I go see this nut. God, help the sick people that go to him.

|  Overcharges and Underpreforms  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

Wanted a freaking wart removed. Two visits later I still have the wart as he didn't have time to deal with it. Furthermore, his office charges my insurance TWO visits for a physical. Treatment not received after going twice and charge 3 office visits.