Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kristin on Dec 23rd, 2014

Amazing bedside manner! Highly recommend.

Very direct but cares show details Very direct but cares
Jun 7th, 2011

Can be direct and with me, it's what I need. Get on to me sometimes for not taking cares of myself so do have a feeling he cares.

The best Doctor I ever had ever! show details The best Doctor I ever had ever!
by Pamela King on Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. W. Muro has helped and given the security I need as a patient. I feel much better than I have in the past. He has done more in 2 mnths than I had Dr. do in yrs.I know he is all about caring for his patients.

arrogance beyond belief show details arrogance beyond belief
Nov 29th, 2010

I had an appoitment today at 2:30.When I got there at 2:23 after a seven minute wait the staff told me I would have to reschedule as my appoinment was at 2:15. No, 2:30 I wrote it down twice. The staff didn't care at all. Just sat with that blank look. In any case I've waited for over an hour before. I juat said I'm not late and even if I was reschedule over eight minutes. What arrogance from the doctor and staff. I'm so glad I didn't get in to see him. I person of that mentality can't help anyone. I've never had a problem with any doctor I've ever seen in my life. And I'm fifty years old. So, it takes a real jerk to fire me up. My regular doctor who is a good doctor couldn't see me so I took the first available. Big, surprise I'm sure no one would go to him unless they were desperate. I was and still am in alot of pain. But, I'll die before I go see this nut. God, help the sick people that go to him.

Overcharges and Underpreforms show details Overcharges and Underpreforms
Feb 1st, 2010

Wanted a freaking wart removed. Two visits later I still have the wart as he didn't have time to deal with it. Furthermore, his office charges my insurance TWO visits for a physical. Treatment not received after going twice and charge 3 office visits.