A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasif Hafeez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasif Hafeez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafeez graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hafeez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasif Hafeez MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wasif Hafeez practice?
- Dr. Wasif Hafeez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wasif Hafeez practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.