A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasif Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasif Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasif Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasif Aleem Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wasif A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Wasif Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wasif Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.