A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasif Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasif Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasif Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasif Aleem Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wasif A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Wasif Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wasif Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.