Dr. Wasim Deeb MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Jacksonville, FL

April 17th, 2017
Dr deeb and his Pa Lindsay are the greatest. They are about the patients and will do whatever it takes to make you better health wise and money wise. I can say going to alot of different doctors they are nicest. You may wait but it is so worth it!

February 13th, 2017
Smart and Professional
I almost missed out on meeting Dr. Deeb by reading a biased review below. I found Dr. Deeb to be very personable, friendly and professional. He knows His stuff, and I am glad I pressed thru the false chatter and now have an excellent Doctor. He has already helped point me in the right direction concerning my symptoms. I look forward to working with Him to resolve my health issues.

February 9th, 2017
Dr. Deeb is such an amazing doctor. He truly cares about your concerns and will go above and beyond to answer your questions. The office staff is so friendly and made me feel like I was more than just a number. I would recommend Dr. Deeb to all my friends/family!

February 9th, 2017

February 6th, 2017
Amazing Doctor
Amazing doctor & Amazing staff. Simply Dr.Deeb had saved my life. I would highly recommend him .

December 17th, 2015
I found Dr. Deeb to be very unprofessional in addition to having very poor patient communication skills. He was very late for the appointment, perhaps that is what caused him to rush... not even reading the PA notes accurately and not re3viewing additional information that I prepared for him. I have never before had a doctor that he knows my problems, exact way to correct it, without a discussion with the patient. He announced quickly that the precious treatment level was too high (again without reviewing the background data). HIs I have all the answers approach including "I will bet you what your T level blood work results will be". He had a number that I told him was not possible based upon my history records, he refused to consider it.... we made a bet on what my results would be. Of course the results were even worse then what I expected..... he was sure they would be excessively higher than the results. Instead of calling with the results n scheduling the follow-up activities as we agreed, no call. I called the office and a day later I was told that I could see the PA, (just to review the lab work results).... The doctor was too busy and also that nothing had been started to secure managed care approval on the previous type of treatment. The situation got worse from there... but not worth outlining here. Net-net, I found this doctor to be very poor in all areas of patient care. I would never refer Dr. Deeb