A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasim Ellahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasim Ellahi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasim Ellahi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellahi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Ellahi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasim Ellahi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wasim Ellahi practice?
- Dr. Wasim Ellahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wasim Ellahi practices Gastroenterology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Gastroenterologists.