A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasim Ellahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasim Ellahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasim Ellahi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellahi graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Ellahi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasim Ellahi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wasim Ellahi practice?
- Dr. Wasim Ellahi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wasim Ellahi practices Gastroenterology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, IL.
See Peoria Gastroenterologists.