A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasim Ghani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasim Ghani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasim Ghani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghani graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ghani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasim Ul Ghani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wasim U. Ghani practice?
- Dr. Wasim Ghani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wasim Ghani practices Family Medicine near Ithaca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Ithaca Family Physicians.